Makes: 8 servings
Yield: 4 cups
Prep: 5 mins
Bake: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 limes, finely zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons asian fish sauce
- 4 cups unsalted roasted peanuts
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees . In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, 2 tbsp. lime juice and the fish sauce. Add the peanuts and toss well to coat.
- Spread the nuts in a single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Bake, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and golden-brown, about 20 minutes.
- Let the nuts cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with the lime zest; season with salt and pepper.