Makes: 10 servings
Yield: 3 to 4 dozen
Prep: 10 mins
Bake: 35 mins
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, preferably Frank's RedHot
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen tater tots
- 2 - 3 ribs celery, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 4 ounces blue cheese, cut into cubes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Make the buffalo sauce: In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Whisk in the hot sauce and honey.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, toss the frozen tots with 3 tbsp. of the sauce. Bake, shaking occasionally, until the tots are deep golden, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Skewer a piece of celery, blue cheese and a tot onto each toothpick. Arrange on a platter and drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce.