Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 5 mins
- 6 ounces gin
- 6 tablespoons bottled clam juice
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Shrimp to garnish
- 1 46 ounce container tomato juice (about 6 cups)
- 6 ounces vodka
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons), plus 6 lemon wedges for garnishing
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 5 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- In a large pitcher, combine gin, bottled clam juice, prepared horseradish and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Stir in tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, cayenne, celery salt and hot sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Serve in 6 ice-filled glasses and garnish each with 1 cooked shrimp.