Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 30 mins
Bake: 15 mins
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 10 ounce package thawed frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 9 ounce package thawed frozen chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 1/4 cups plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Using a food processor, puree the edamame; transfer to a bowl.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the EVOO over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook for 3 minutes. Add the spinach and artichoke hearts; cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in the yogurt and lemon juice.
- In the food processor, puree half of the spinach mixture. Fold into the remaining spinach along with the edamame, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with the roasted carrots.