Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds kale or mustard greens, chopped
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Sea salt and pepper
- Fill a large pot halfway with water; bring to a boil. Add the greens, cover and cook until nearly tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, rinse until cool, then drain again.
- Wipe out the pot, then add the EVOO, garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook over low heat, stirring, until the garlic is golden, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the greens and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Season with sea salt and pepper.