Makes: 8 to 10 servings
Prep: 15 mins to
- 2 lemons, peels zested for lemon twists, lemons reserved for another use
- 2 cups fresh blood orange juice, plus 1 blood orange, thinly sliced into wheels for garnishing
- 1 cup Campari
- 1 cup gin
- 1/4cup sweet vermouth
- 6 cups club soda, chilled
- Make the ice block: Fill a round plastic container (in a size that will fit your punch bowl) three-quarters full with water; add the lemon twists and freeze until solid, about 6 hours or overnight.
- In a punch bowl, stir together the blood orange juice, Campari, gin and vermouth. Add the ice block and club soda. Float the blood orange wheels on top around the ice.