Makes: 4 servings
- 2 cups canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 8 inches flour tortillas
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In bowl, stir pumpkin and cumin; season. Spread over 4 tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and nuts. Top with remaining tortillas. In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium-low. Cook quesadillas 1 at a time, turning once and adding more oil between batches, until browned, 3 minutes. Cut into wedges.