Makes: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil, chopped
- 1 pound small sunchokes, halved lengthwise
- 2 large bell peppers (1 red, 1 orange) cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 small cloves garlic, peeled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees . Heat EVOO in large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high; add anchovies and stir to melt into EVOO. Add sunchokes to pan cut side down; scatter bell peppers and garlic on top and cook, undisturbed, until sunchokes begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer to oven and roast, stirring once or twice, until sunchokes are tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Season to taste.