Prep: 15 mins
Bake: 400°F 15 mins
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent-roll dough
- 2 12 ounce packages fully cooked chicken-apple sausages
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- spicy mustard, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a small bowl, stir together the egg whites and milk.
- Separate the dough into 8 triangles and, using a rolling pin, roll them out on a floured surface. Starting at a pointed corner, roll up 1 sausage in each triangle. Smooth the seams together with a bit of the egg white mixture.
- Brush the dough with the egg white mixture; roll in the poppyseeds. Trim off a sliver from each dough-covered end and discard. Slice each sausage crosswise into 6 rounds; arrange on 2 parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until golden, 12 minutes. Insert a skewer into one end and serve with the mustard.