Makes: 6 servings
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch saffron
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the corn until the kernels are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pot using tongs.
- Mix together 1 cup greek yogurt, 2 tbsp. grated orange zest and 2 tbsp. each chopped fresh ment and parsley. In a small saucepan, melt 6 tbsp. butter with 1 pinch saffron; brush a thin coating onto cooked corn, then smear on the yogurt mixture.