Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 pound medium pasta shells
- 4 large tomatoes, halved
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 log (4 oz.) goat cheese, crumbled
- EVOO, for drizzling
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, grate the cut sides of the tomatoes on the large holes of a box grater into a large bowl, discarding the skins. Add the onion, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Drain the pasta, then toss with the tomato sauce and about 3 tbsp. goat cheese. Divide among 4 bowls; season with salt and pepper, drizzle with EVOO and top with the remaining goat cheese.
- Coarsely chop the tomatoes instead of grating them for a quicker (and chunkier) sauce.