Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 25 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 breasts from a rotisserie chicken, skin discarded
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup finely chopped mango
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado
- 4 large (10-inch) whole wheat wraps
- 1 romaine heart, trimmed and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 large tomato, cored and sliced
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer to paper towels; set aside.
- Shred the chicken on a cutting board, using 2 forks. Transfer to a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the mango, 3 tbsp. mayo and the lime juice.
- Halve and pit the avocado. Using a small, sharp knife, cut a tic-tac-toe pattern into the flesh of the avocado, slicing all the say through to the skin. Scoop the avocado cubes into another small bowl. Mash coarsely with a fork. Stir in the remaining 3 tbsp. mayo; season with salt and pepper.
- Put a wrap on a work surface. Spread one-quarter of the avocado mixture on the wrap, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup lettuce. Arrange a couple slices of tomato in a row in the center of the lettuce. Lay 1 strip of bacon on either side of the tomato. Mound one-quarter of the chicken mixture on top of the tomato.
- Fold one end of the wrap so it covers half of the filling, then bend in the two sides.
- Roll the folded end toward the open end, burrito-style. Repeat with the remaining wraps and fillings. Cut each wrap in half before serving.