Yield: Makes 6
Prep: 10 mins
- 1 cantaloupe (3 lbs.)--seeded, peeled and cut into small cubes (about 4 cups)
- 3 ounces grenadine
- 3 ounces orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 6 ounces limoncello
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Club soda, chilled
- Orange or lemon twists, for garnishing
- Using a food processor, puree the cantaloupe until smooth. Strain through a strainer; discard the solids.
- Fill six 12- to 14-oz. collins or highball glasses with ice. Into each glass, slowly pour 1/2 oz. grenadine, 1 1/2 oz. cantaloupe juice, 1/2 oz. orange liqueur, 1 oz. limoncello and 1 oz. fresh lemon juice, letting each liquid settle to the bottom before pouring the next one to create layers.
- Just before serving, fill each glass with club soda and stir. Garnish with a twist.