Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 25 mins
Bake: 350°F 20 mins
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 7 ounce container plain 2% greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- salt and pepper
- 1 dozen eggs
- 5 mini whole wheat pitas, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch swiss chard; stems trimmed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 3 cups shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce; cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Grate half a garlic clove; chop the remaining garlic and set aside.
- Stir 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp water into the grated garlic; season with salt and pepper.
- in a bowl, whisk together the eggs, the remaining yogurt, 2 tbsp water and 1/4 tsp pepper. Stir in the pita slices and set aside to soak.
- In an ovenproof skillet, combine the remaining 3 tbsp olive oil and the chopped garlic. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the chard and cook until wilted, 2 minutes.
- Stir the chard and 2 cups cheese into the egg mixture; return to the skillet in an even layer. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until set at the edges, 3 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese, transfer to the oven and bake until golden, 17 minutes. Serve with the lettuce topped with the yogurt dressing.