Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 36 seedless red grapes, stemmed
- 1 quart pure grape juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 bottle sparkling wine
- Freeze 16 grapes to use as garnish. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, use a potato masher to smash the remaining grapes. Whisk in the grape juice and honey.
- Fill 8 champagne glasses halfway with the grape juice mixture. Top each glass with sparkling wine and garnish with 2 frozen grapes; serve immediately.
- For a nonalcoholic version, use 2 cups chilled club soda or sparkling water in place of the sparkling wine.