Makes: 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- pinch sugar
- 4 baby bok choy, stems thinly sliced, leaves torn
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup cubed honey ham
- 1/2 cup cubed havarti
- 1/2 cup quartered dried apricots
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients and season to taste. Toss dressing with remaining ingredients.
Tip PURE CHOY
- Eat this to get the purifying benefits of the glucosinolates in raw bok; they're said to help activate the body's detox systems.