Makes: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- Heat grill to medium-high; brush grate with oil. In samll saucepan, bring soy sauce, sugar and ginger to boil, stirring; remove from heat and stir in mustard. Thread salmon and bok choy onto 4 metal skewers; brush liberally with sauce. Add skewers to grill; cook, turning once, until well marked, 5 minutes.
Tip SUPER DINNER
- Absorb more of bok's cancer-fighting carotenoids by eating it with a bit of fat.