Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Prep: 15 mins
- 1 large or 2 medium navel oranges
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 ripe mango, finely chopped
- 1/4cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 serrano chile, very finely chopped (with seeds)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the oranges, removing the bitter white pith. Slice crosswise into rounds, then coarsely chop. Transfer to a bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients; season with salt and pepper.
Tip Make it a meal
- Add a fruity punch to grilled lamb chops, or serve with sauteed shrimp or roasted pork tenderloin.