Yield: 2 cups
Prep: 10 mins
Roast: 25 mins
- 1 1/2pounds large plum tomatoes, quartered and seeded
- EVOO, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4cup drained sliced pickled jalapeno chiles, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch sugar
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . Arrange the tomatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with EVOO; season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 25 minutes. Let cool, then chop. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients into the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon onto cheese nachos, serve with roast chicken, or skip the ketchup and slather it onto a burger.