Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Roast: 15 mins
- 1/4cup EVOO
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed and finely chopped
- 2 bunches broccoli (about 3 lbs.), tough stems discarded and heads cut into florets (10 cups)
- 1 cup store-bought cooked whole chestnuts, quartered
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees . In a large roasting pan, stir together the EVOO and anchovies. Add the broccoli, chestnuts, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper; toss to coat. Roast, stirring once, just until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the parsley, garlic and lemon zest. Stir the parsley mixture into the broccoli mixture and spoon into a serving dish.