Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 2 lemons, juiced, plus 3 tsp. zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons EVOO
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 15 mint leaves, torn
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and zest, honey and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper; whisk in the EVOO.
- Drape the prosciutto onto each melon slice and drizzle with the lemon vinaigrette. Sprinkle the mint leaves on top and season with a pinch salt.