Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 1 pound beets, scrubbed and quartered
- 3 large carrots
- 1/3cup red wine vinegar
- 6 jarred anchovy fillets
- 4 large cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3/4cup EVOO
- 1/2cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch tuscan kale, stems discarded and leaves cut into ribbons
- Using a food processor with a grater disk, grate the beets and carrots.
- In a mini chopper, puree the vinegar, anchovies, garlic and mustard; season with pepper. With the machine on, drizzle in the EVOO. Transfer the dressing to a large bowl and stir in the parmesan. Add all the vegetables and toss to coat.