Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 2/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1 pound multicolored tomatoes (orange, yellow, green, red), cut into thin wedges
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, capers, vinegar, garlic, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper; whisk in the EVOO.
- Add the tomatoes, cannellini beans and pine nuts and toss to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.