Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces broccoli florets, sliced
- 6 ounces cauliflower, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 5 ounces soppressata, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound aged provolone cheese, cut into cubes
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic and oregano; whisk in the EVOO.
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, soppressata and cheese. Add the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.