Makes: 1 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Bake: 15 mins
- 4 pita breads, split and cut into eighths
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . Place the pitas on a baking sheet and bake, turning, until crisp, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a food processor, puree the red peppers, three-quarters of the feta cheese, the garlic and cayenne. Top the dip with the remaining feta and serve with the toasted pitas.