Makes: 3 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 3 zucchini (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4pound parmesan cheese, shaved into wide ribbons
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the zucchini lengthwise to create long, thin ribbons. Transfer to a serving bowl, add the arugula and toss.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and lemon juice. Pour the dressing over the vegetables; season with salt and pepper. Add the parmesan shavings and toss.