Show your pup some love with these fruity flapjacks.
Makes: 16 servings
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted, or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced banana, berries and mango
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat a griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, butter and honey. Gently whisk in the 2 flours, the baking powder and cinnamon.
- Spray the griddle with cooking spray. Drop the batter, 2 tablespoons at a time, onto the greased griddle; cook until bubbles begin to form and break, about 3 minutes. Press a few pieces of fruit into each pancake, then flip and cook until brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Drizzle with the yogurt and top with the remaining fruit.