Slow cooking this tender pot roast with some flavorful vegetables and a few on-hand ingredients yields mouthwatering results.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 8 hrs
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 6 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 3 - 3 1/2 pound boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast
- Stir the mushroom soup, soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve with buttermilk biscuits and steamed broccoli spears. For dessert serve turtle or blonde brownies.