Makes: 12 servings
- 1 5 ounce piece fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 1 750 milliliter bottle sparkling cranberry juice or 3 cups other fruit juice, chilled
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup brandy
- 2 750 milliliter bottle brut rose sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 lemon, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise, for garnish
- Using a food processor, puree the ginger. Press through a sieve set over a bowl to extract the juice; discard the solids.
- In a large punch bowl, stir together the ginger juice, ginger ale, sparkling cranberry juice, triple sec and brandy. Pour in the sparkling wine. Serve in tall, ice-filled glasses and garnish each rim with a lemon slice
- Keep an extra batch of punch ready to go, too.