Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 2 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup dried apricot halves, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- In a large saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries pop and the mixture thickens, about 10 minutes; let cool.
- Use thawed frozen cranberries instead of fresh.