Here's a way to meet your apple-a-day quota: Sink your teeth into these cider-glazed,oven-roasted baby back ribs.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 1 hr 10 mins
- 1/3cup maple syrup
- 1/4cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 full slabs baby back ribs
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees . In a bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, cider, raspberry preserves, crushed red pepper and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Place the ribs bone side down on a rack set on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes. Brush both sides of the slabs with the cider glaze, then bake for 15 minutes more. Glaze the slabs again, then bake for another 15 minutes. Transfer the ribs to a platter and brush on any remaining glaze. Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Try slicing ribs before reglazing so sauce can settle into every nook.