Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 2 ears corn, kernels scraped off
- 1 12 ouncebag frozen cooked medium shrimp -- thawed, peeled and patted dry
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/3cup store-bought ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 romaine hearts, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 4 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- In a large bowl, toss together the corn kernels, shrimp, cucumber, tomatoes, scallions, ranch dressing and lime juice. Add the romaine, chips and cheese and toss again.
Tip Spice it up
- Whisk together the ranch dressing with 1 tablespoon hot sauce for a Buffalo-style salad dressing.