Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Bake: 10 mins
- 12 baguette slices
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3 cloves garlic, 1 halved, 2 finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 10 ounce bag chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . Brush both sides of each bread slice with olive oil, place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Rub the garlic halves on each toast.
- In a large salad bowl, add the chopped garlic; whisk in the yogurt, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Toss with the lettuce, tomatoes, onion and capers. Season with pepper. Divide the salad among 6 plates and top each with 2 toasts.
- Prepare toasted garlic bread one day ahead.