This recipe takes only five ingredients to make!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 4 ounces brie cheese, rind discarded
- 2 medium (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons store-bought fruit salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- Spread half of the brie on 1 tortilla and top with half of the scallions. In a large nonstick skillet, cook the tortilla cheese side up over medium heat until the cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Top with half of the salsa and half of the walnuts; season with salt. Fold in half and transfer to a cutting board. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, then cut each quesadilla into wedges.