Turn up the heat at your next bash with this spicy app.
Makes: 1 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 35 mins
- 2 pounds chicken wings, separated at the joint and tips discarded
- 3 tablespoons hot yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Arrange chicken wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake in the upper third of a 500 degrees oven for 35 minutes. Whisk together mustard, soy sauce, oil, vinegar and sugar; add wings and toss.