Loaded with juicy cherry tomatoes and hot paprika, this is a kicked-up version of the classic game-day dip.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 4 avocados
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 5 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a serving bowl, mash together the avocados, lemon juice and salt. Fold in the remaining vegetables and seasonings. Serve with the tortilla chips.