Add ingredients to your Every Day essentials (rachaelraymag.com/kitchen) and dip into a party-pleasing recipe.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 11 ounce bags butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Thick-cut bacon, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces, for dipping
- Gala apples, cored and sliced, for dipping
- Pretzel rods, for dipping
- Marshmallows, for dipping
- In a medium saucepan, warm the milk over medium heat. Add the butterscotch morsels and cook, stirring, until smooth, about 10 minutes; remove from heat. Whisk in the peanut butter until smooth. Stir in the boiling water.
- Serve the fondue warm with the bacon, apples, pretzel rods and marshmallows for dipping.
- Use leftovers to glaze cupcakes.