Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh pineapple (1-inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 10 - 12 ounce bag pitted cherries, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- Juice of 2 limes
- Handful of mint sprigs
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Discard the mint sprigs and divide the fruit and liquid among 8 cocktail glasses.