Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 1 16 ouncebag tortilla chips
- Ground cumin, for sprinkling
- 3 avocados
- 1/2cup chopped mango
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4cup chopped cilantro
- 24 seedless red grapes, halved
- Arrange the chips in a single layer on a large platter, removing any broken pieces. Sprinkle generously with ground cumin.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados, leaving some chunks. Stir in the mango, jalapeno, lime juice, mint, cilantro and salt to taste.
- Scoop a rounded tablespoon of avocado mixture onto each chip and top with two grape halves.
Tip Fast times:
- Serve the topping in a bowl with chips alongside.