Whether served inside or out, this seasonal dish will prove that it's easy being green.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 1 large honeydew melon, cut into chunks
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks, plus slices for garnish
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Using a blender and working in two batches, puree the melon, cucumber and 2 cups water. Strain through a sieve into a large measuring cup.
- Whisk in the sugar and lemon juice until the sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice with a cucumber slice.