Makes: 10 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Bake: 25 mins
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a small bowl, combine the butter, cayenne pepper and salt. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and coconut.
- Brush the chicken cubes with the butter mixture, then toss in the coconut mixture to coat. Place the chicken on a rack set on a baking sheet and bake until crisp and golden, about 25 minutes.