Satisfy your family's appetite with dinners for 10 bucks or less.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 45 mins
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms, halved
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 10 ounce package frozen peas
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees . On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the thyme and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper; roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the mushrooms, onion, peas and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Add the vegetables to the chicken and cook for 25 minutes more.
- Cameron Hughes Lot 91 Chardonnay 2007 (California), Yarden Odem Chardonnay 2006 (Israel)