Makes: 10 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated peel plus 1/4 cup juice of 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons grated peel plus 1/4 cup juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large mango, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons grated peel plus juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a heavy, medium skillet, cook the cranberries, brown sugar, granulated sugar, orange juice and lemon juice over medium heat, stirring, until the mixture begins to thicken and the cranberries start to split, about 10 minutes. Lower the heat, add the mango, red onion, lime juice and hot sauce and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool for 1 hour.
- Stir the citrus peels into the relish.