Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 1/4cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix (about 12 ounces)
- 1/4cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 ounces fresh or canned lump crabmeat, picked over
- Salt and pepper
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1/3cup chopped fresh dill, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, lime peel and cumin. Add the coleslaw mix, cilantro and crab. Toss to coat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill each hot dog bun with about 1/2 cup crab mixture and top with the chopped dill.