Make these refreshing fruit shakes with or without alcohol.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
- 2 Bartlett or Anjou pears (8 ounces each), chilled
- 2 ounces cachaca or white rum
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Cut 4 thin crosswise slices of pear for garnish; set aside.
- Peel, halve and core both pears. Using a blender, puree the pears, cachaca and condensed milk until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add the ice cubes and blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into martini glasses and garnish with a reserved pear slice.