Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 1/4cup honey
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 1/2tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 rotisserie chickens
- 6 cups cooked mixed wild rice, or other grains from supermarket salad bar
- In a small microwaveable bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce and crushed red pepper. Microwave on high power for 20 seconds, then whisk to combine. Using a pastry brush, coat the chickens with the honey-soy glaze.
- Arrange the rice on two serving dishes. Place 1 chicken on each dish and serve the remaining glaze on the side.
Tip Top this
- Dress up the rice with dried cranberries and pine nuts, or dried apricots and cashews.