Even the sweetest cantaloupe gets lost behind bold flavors. Keep it simple and let the melon be the star.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 25 mins
- 1/2cup yogurt, preferably Greek-style
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 kirby cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/3cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lime juice and honey. Add the cantaloupe, cucumbers, celery and mint to the dressing; toss to combine. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
- Add shredded cooked chicken and chopped avocado for a main-course salad.