Serve with buttered green beans.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 12 mins
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut crosswise into eighths
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium bowl, season the pork with salt and pepper. Add the flour and toss to coat. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Shaking off any excess flour, add the pork to the skillet and cook, turning once, until browned, about 5 minutes total. Transfer to a platter.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring, over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth and blueberries, bring to a boil and cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Stir in the butter and season with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and return the pork and any juices to the skillet. Divide the pork among 4 plates and spoon the sauce on top.
- Use chicken cutlets instead of pork.