Turn artichoke hearts into a last-minute appetizer, perfect for holiday parties (or really, any time).
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 5 mins
- 1/4cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 14 ouncecan artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Mexican white cheese, such as cotija
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Plantain chips, for serving
- Using a food processor, finely chop the cilantro, garlic and chipotle, scraping down the bowl once or twice. Add the artichokes, cheese, olive oil and lime juice and pulse for 8 seconds until combined. Serve the dip with the chips.