Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 1 1 3/4 quart container chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart chocolate milk
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 red Fruit Roll-Up
- 1 glazed doughnut hole
- 1 chocolate- or black-licorice twist
- 1 14 ounce can whipped cream
- Using a blender, working in batches, puree the ice cream, chocolate milk and bananas. Pour into a large pitcher or vase.
- Cut the Fruit Roll-Up into a 5-inch circle and wrap around the doughnut hole, cutting slits as necessary to cover the doughnut smoothly. Cut a long, thin strip off the licorice twist to form a "stem"; poke the stem into the doughnut "cherry."
- Top the milkshake with the whipped cream and place the cherry on top.